Podcast: The Enneagram of Essence
Contemplative Greeting Cards
These cards are blank on the inside, with a set of reflection/meditation questions on the back. The questions can be used in discussion or as journal prompts, and take the person into a deeper experience with the image on the card, a journey into their Inner Life.
I currently have two options:
"The Garden" or "The Serenity Prayer"
They come in packs of 10 for $22
There is the option to get 5 of each design, if desired.
Enneaplaque: A meditation tool for Awakening
The Enneagram symbol contains meaning, movement, and wisdom.
Its various components describe Reality (the Nature of all Things).
- The Circle- represents Unity & Wholeness
- The Triangle- represents Non-Duality & Balance
- The Irregular Hexad- represents Impermanence & Flow
George Ivanovich Gurdjieff was the person responsible for bringing the teachings of the Enneagram symbol to the modern world. He claimed that if all a person did was trace the Enneagram symbol repeatedly in the sand, they would Awaken. Meditating on the symbol would teach them all they ever needed to know.
This Enneaplaque is your “Enneagram in the sand.” It is meant to be looked at daily, touched, traced with your fingers. As we experience the perpetual motion within this ancient symbol, it reminds us that we are never stuck, that psychological and spiritual evolution is possible, and that we are infinitely supported by a Benevolent Universe.
- Made of solid wood (for each Enneaplaque made, a tree was planted!)
- 8 inches in diameter
- Comes with an instructional booklet that describes the meaning of the symbol, how to apply these concepts to "stuck" areas of your life, and how to meditate with this tool
- Enneaplaque lays flat, so can be used as a table centerpiece
- Can also hang on a wall (has a hole cut in the back to insert a nail)
Price: $27 + shipping